Hey! I'm so glad you have decided to find out who I am and how I can help. I hope you like what you see and decide to get in touch!
I have a long history working with people providing care and support. I am a perpetual learner and always on a path of growth both professionally and personally. I have always been civic minded and socially oriented. I like to help. I don't run away from challenges and I am always excited to try something new. I work well under pressure which is a skill I learned about myself when I became an EMT at the age of 18. I am optimistic and believe that a little humor can help get us through tough times.
I have attended over 40 continuing education classes geared toward enhancing my manual skills for various types bodywork. These include, and are not limited to, specialized study with the Barral Institute (visceral, neural and vascular manipulation), Upledger Institute (craniosacral therapy), Gray Institute (functional application), Women's Health studies with Elizabeth Noble, and Pelvic Floor education with Herman and Wallace. A detailed list can be found here.
• Licensed Massage Therapist
graduating from STCC in 2015
• Certified Personal Trainer through ACTION in 2020
• Birth Doula Certification from Warm Welcome Birth in 2014
• Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant graduating from STCC in 1992
• First Aid and CPR certified
• Former EMT certification
• Swedish Relaxation and Deep
• Myofascial Release
• Craniosacral Therapy
• Visceral, Neural and Vascular Manipulation
• Pelvic Health Specialist
• Healthy Pregnancy and Labor support
• Healthy Lifestyle and support (for men and women)
• Pelvic Health
• Functional movement
• Biopsychosocial approach to care
• Member of the Green River Doula Network and American Massage Therapy Association
• Live in hilltowns of W. Mass with my husband and dog
•Mother of two awesome young men that are off pursuing their own lives.
• Likes Yoga, exercise, hiking, gardening, softball, skiing, travel, podcasts, photography, knitting and playing the ukulele (to name a few)
• Is a member of the Williamsburg Grange holding the office of secretary and has served on the local Recreation Commission and Community Preservation Committee in Goshen, MA.